Fluentis is an organization that aims to consolidate and strengthen its position in a national scenario and especially in the international field characterized by:
- Increasingly demanding customer needs;
- quality standards evolution of products and information technologies aimed at the maximum achievement of explicit and implicit requirements.
This means pursuing with determination the total satisfaction of the client and the other interested parties which are employees, suppliers, members of the board and the community.
Customer needs and expectations must be correctly understood and passed within the Company to be acknowledged at all levels through the use of technological and innovative means. Therefore business running becomes more efficient and effective over time. With these assumptions, the organization means Quality as a:
- Tool for creating company and personal assets;
- Tool to increase profitability;
- Differentiation element;
- Management tool;
- Tool to bring the company from a quality level to an excellence level, increasing and diversifying the business.
All, having as target the requirements and expectations of the Customer/Market and other applicable ones which are mandatory, must focus to optimize, over time, the overall performance:
- Analysing facts and on unequivocal data;
- Using always systems, equipment and human resources necessary to produce what is required in compliance with current environmental, safety and prevention regulations;
- Developing activities according to the logical scheme consisting in planning, implementing, verifying, acting for improvement and consolidation;
- Following the basic principles of quality and ethics towards customers, co-workers, employees, suppliers and other parties involved;
- Controlling, managing and improving company processes, continuously measuring performances by relating to the objectives set and correcting any deviations.
The continuous improvement goes through the annual review of the own Quality Management System, that is consistent with this Policy and the Annual Plan of objectives. These objectives are made of specific indicators and measurement parameters for each business process which, interacting with each other, implements the Organization management System. All personnel, properly educated/trained, must be considered responsibly involved to meet the requirements of customers and other interested parties. The Quality Manager and all sector managers are committed to inform and explain this Quality Policy at all levels of the organization with the best transparency. Quality policy spreading methods within the company occur either by posting and/or by direct communication to all employees. They must understand the quality policy, how it affects them and their role within the Quality Management System and promptly report to QM any issue related to changed internal and/or external requirements or surrounding conditions. Consistent with what is written, the quality cannot exclude any of the above commitments and the missed satisfaction, even of only one of them, is to be considered as a partial failure of the Organization.