The Fluentis ERP software includes an Area dedicated to the Management of General and Analytical Accounting, which contemplates the basic and advanced functions necessary for the correct keeping of the accounting records, for the preparation of the financial statements and for the fulfillment of the taxation typically managed directly by the 'company. The Accounting area of Fluentis ERP represents the beating heart of the economic, asset and financial engine of the entire Fluentis project and is naturally integrated with the passive and active cycle, with the Warehouse and Management Control.
Possibility to record the first notes using pre-defined causal prototypes. The management of open items can also be defined for typically non-master accounts.
• Management of statutory depreciation
• Simulation on 'n' amortization plans for subsequent 10 years
• Automated management of depreciation with the possibility of managing asset increase according to different procedures
• Management of linked assets
• Re-evaluation report
• Fixed assets report
• Fixed assets register report
• Automatic allocation of fixed assets per cost center
• Provisional invoice management
• Automatic accounting
• Report of situation withholdings to be paid
• Compensation management
• Valorization of cost centers, profit centers and orders
Alows to manage Intra1, bis, ter quarter and quinquis.
Here is a list of the main features included in the Fluentis ERP accounting software: